Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP Switch – 48 Ports – Manageable – Gigabit Ethernet – 10/100/1000Base-T – 3 Layer Supported – Modular – 4 SFP Slots – Power Supply – 48.60 W Power Consumption – 370 W PoE Budget – Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair – PoE Ports – 1U High – Rack-mountable PL-35
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customers creating smart digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These convenient Layer 3 network switches include built-in uplinks and PoE power and are simple to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloudbased Aruba Central.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance , robust feature support and value with programmability for the latest applications. Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides simplicity and scalability. The 2930F supports built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Dynamic Segmentation, robust QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no software licensing required.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective access switch solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. The robust Layer 3 feature set includes a limited lifetime warranty.
ENHANCED CAPABILITIES | Unified Wired and Wireless Support
- Supports unified wired and wireless policies using Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- Switch auto-configuration automatically configures switch for different settings such as VLAN, CoS, PoE max. power, and PoE priority when an Aruba access point is detected
- User Role defines a set of switch-based policies in areas such as security, authentication, and QoS. A user role can be assigned to a group of users or devices, using switch-based local user role or download from ClearPass
- For improved network simplicity and security, Aruba Dynamic Segmentation automatically enforces user, device and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless networks. Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end users alike
- Dynamic Segmentation provides a secure tunnel that transports network traffic on a per-port or per-user role basis to an Aruba Controller. In a per-user role Tunnel Node, users are authenticated by the ClearPass Policy Manager which directs traffic to be tunneled to an Aruba controller or switch locally
- Static IP visibility allows ClearPass to do accounting for clients with a static IP address
Software-defined networks ‚ÄÇ
- Supports multiple programmatic interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Quality of Service (QoS) ‚ÄÇ
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Layer 4 prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
Product Type:Layer 3 Switch,Power Source:Power Supply,Layer Supported:3,Form Factor:Rack-mountable,Power Consumption:48.60 W,Expansion Slot Type:SFP,Manageable:Yes,Ethernet Technology:Gigabit Ethernet,Number of Total Expansion Slots:4,Product Family:2930F,Stack Port:Yes,Media Type Supported:Twisted Pair|Optical Fiber,Total Number of Network Ports:48,PoE (RJ-45) Port:Yes,Manufacturer Part Number:JL262A#AKM,Manufacturer Website Address:http://www.hpe.com,Manufacturer:Hewlett Packard Enterprise,Product Name:2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP Switch,Product Series:2930F,Number of SFP Slots:4,Network (RJ-45):Yes,Modular:Yes,Uplink Port:Yes,Port/Expansion Slot Details:48 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+|4 x Expansion Slot,Network Technology:10/100/1000Base-T,Weight (Approximate):9.83 lb,Height:1.7″,Width:17.4″,Depth:12″,Compatible Rack Unit:1U,Input Voltage:120 V AC|230 V AC,Frequency:60 Hz|50 Hz,PoE Budget:370 W