Asus ROG NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Graphic Card – 10 GB GDDR6X – 1.94 GHz Boost Clock – 320 bit Bus Width – PCI Express 4.0 – DisplayPort – HDMI NVIDIA RTX3080 V2 10GB GDFDR6X
ROG Strix GeForce RTX‚Ñ¢ 3080 V2 White OC Edition 10GB GDDR6X with LHR offers a buffed-up design that delivers chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 43 MH/s ETH hash rate
- OC edition: Boost clock 1935 MHz (OC mode)/1905 MHz (Gaming mode).
- A limited white edition for themed gaming rigs.
- Axial-tech fan design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
This limited edition of the ROG Strix GeForce RTX‚Ñ¢ 3080 features a completely white colorway on top of all the generational improvements to the ROG Strix series. Now’s your chance to build a high-end white-themed gaming rig with the latest in graphics technology.
FANS | AXIAL-TECH UPGRADES
Our Axial-tech fan design is optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count is increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans is slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
FANS | NEW DIRECTIONS
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. The fans also shut off completely when card power consumption is low and the GPU temperature falls beneath 50 Celsius, keeping noise levels down when the system is under a light load.
HEATSINK | MAXCONTACT
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
HEATSINK | 2.9-SLOT DESIGN
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
Host Interface:PCI Express 4.0
Product Type:Graphic Card
Standard Memory:10 GB
Form Factor:Plug-in Card
Cooler Type:Fan Cooler
Bus Width:320 bit
Number of Monitors Supported:4
Chipset Model:RTX 3080
Power Supply Wattage:850 W
Maximum Digital Display Resolution:7680 x 4320
Manufacturer Part Number:ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-O10G-WHITE-V2
Manufacturer Website Address:http://usa.asus.com
Manufacturer:ASUS Computer International
Product Name:Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 White OC Edition Graphic Card
Number of DisplayPort Outputs:3
Number of HDMI Outputs:2
Slot Space Required:Triple
Power Connector:3x 8-pin
GPU Boost Clock:1.94 GHz
API Supported:DirectX 12 Ultimate|OpenGL 4.6