Asus ROG NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Graphic Card – 24 GB GDDR6X – 1.89 GHz Boost Clock – 384 bit Bus Width – PCI Express 4.0 – DisplayPort – HDMI PCIE 4.0 24GB GDDR6X HDMI 2.1 2.9S
ROG Strix GeForce RTX‚Ñ¢ 3090 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX‚Ñ¢ 3090 has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new Ampere chips from NVIDIA and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You’ve been waiting for the latest and greatest in GPU design – and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan has been reversed. This reduces airflow turbulence inside of the cooling array for another boost to the card’s overall thermal performance.
The sum of the ROG Strix’s cooling innovations results in lower fan speeds and raises the performance threshold for achieving a sub-55 degree GPU temp, at which point the fans can shut off completely. Builders seeking quiet performance will be pleased.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
Host Interface:PCI Express 4.0,Product Type:Graphic Card,Standard Memory:24 GB,Form Factor:Plug-in Card,Cooler Type:Fan Cooler,Memory Technology:GDDR6X,Bus Width:384 bit,Number of Monitors Supported:4,Chipset Manufacturer:NVIDIA,Chipset Model:RTX 3090,HDMI:Yes,Chipset Line:GeForce,Chipset Series:RTX,DisplayPort:Yes,Manufacturer Part Number:ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-O24G-GAMING,Manufacturer Website Address:http://usa.asus.com,Manufacturer:ASUS Computer International,Product Model:ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-O24G-GAMING,Product Name:Strix GeForce RTX 3090 Graphic Card,Product Line:Strix,Number of DisplayPort Outputs:3,Number of HDMI Outputs:2,Package Contents:
,Platform Supported:PC,Environmentally Friendly:Yes,Environmental Certification:RoHS,Weight (Approximate):3.90 lb,Length:12.5″,Height:2.3″,Width:5.5″,Slot Space Required:Triple,GPU Boost Clock:1.89 GHz,API Supported:OpenGL 4.6|DirectX 12 Ultimate,Multi-GPU Technology:NVLink