Dell D7-P5600 3.20 TB Rugged Solid State Drive – Internal – U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 4.0) – Mixed Use – Server Device Supported U2 G4 P5600 WITH CARRIER
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell‚Ñ¢ System with 3.2TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 3.2TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data.
- Offers up to 3.2TB storage capacity
- Equipped with NVMe interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives-
- More Durable- Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster- Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter- Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter- Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler- SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient- Consume less power at peak load.
Product Type:Solid State Drive,Device Supported:Server,Storage Capacity:3.20 TB,Drive Type:Internal,Wireless LAN:No,Product Family:D7-P5600,Drive Interface:U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe,Drive Interface Standard:PCI Express NVMe 4.0,Endurance Type:Mixed Use,Rugged:Yes,Manufacturer Part Number:400-BLJB,Manufacturer Website Address:http://www.delltechnologies.com,Manufacturer:Dell Technologies,Product Name:Intel D7-P5600 Solid State Drive,Product Series:D7-P5600,Compatibility:Dell Servers:
- PowerEdge C6420
- PowerEdge C6525
- PowerEdge R440
- PowerEdge R640
- PowerEdge R650
- PowerEdge R6515
- PowerEdge R6525
- PowerEdge R740XD
- PowerEdge R7425
- PowerEdge R750
- PowerEdge R750XA
- PowerEdge R7515
- PowerEdge R7525
- PowerEdge R840
- PowerEdge R940
- PowerEdge R940xa
,Durability:Shock Resistant,Drive Carrier:Yes